Friday, May 17, 2013

LET THE SEASON BEGIN!

This is the official BBQ season opener at cottages in Ontario.

This dog just loves it all! I am sure many of you have already begun with the BBQ thing, but here at the cottage, this is it.

On Monday afternoon, I shall feel like this bear.  Poofed from
entertaining.  We are expecting that there will be no vacancies in any of the rooms at this inn.   Bliss for us who have been alone, almost, for the passed couple of weeks.

The photos are from Cottage Life, which is the premier cottage magazine here in Canada.

There is always funny stuff on the web about we Canadians being boring...well we do have a good sense of humour too. Click on the photo...lol

For the first time in years, we are expecting an enjoyable weekend of "abundant" sunshine.  Sounds almost too good to be true!  We shall see.

Enjoy you weekend.  Hope it is as good for you as it will be for me.



1 comment :

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh what a fun post - love that bike poster!!! I'm glad you are having company and a barbecue - we are in the house - rain rain rain rain rain - but we find things to do - like rearrange my entire studio - sort out stuff - get rid of stuff and put it back - fortunately Don is helping me. Then we have a new cabinet to put in the dining room and it will hold all my colored depression glass - I can't wait to do that.

Enjoy your sunny weekend.