Tuesday, May 3, 2016

ALL THESE QUILTS!

This is just a little pile of quilts that are on a shelf in the living room of the cottage.

The reason is that I don't know what to do with most of them, well the purple one on the bottom is a keeper, but the others are just others!

My friend Helen, well as fast as she makes them, she gives them away, but I have already given many away and as I create more, I have more. 

What to do is always a dilemma and I would like to offer them to a couple of people that have been very kind to us, but do they really want quilts?  Not everybody uses them in their decorations.

It's a tough one as my quilting season is just beginning once again.  We shall see.

We have had great weather.  Yesterday, the lake was a bit breezy, and an east wind seems to bring chilly days, but then last night at sunset, the lake became clear as glass, and this sunset photo is what I saw for about 10 minutes.   It was glorious which doesn't really show up in the photo.

On our local lake FB page there were many photos such as the above one as everyone was experiencing the same thoughts....we are in a little piece of paradise.

Spring seems to have arrived.

No comments :