Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE BEST PUPPIES!


I was sent these puppies by my bridge friend Barb. I couldn't resist posting them. Are these not the cutest ever ?
Abviously the mums are the largest of the large and the arranger is super talented.
.
She could probably do hand quilting too I'll bet.
.
We are off to the cottage so the past few days have been filled with getting supplies to stock the essentials for our coming season. I tell you that because I've not been looking at any quilting projects at all.
.
You know cottage loving and living is a tasking effort as one ages. Each season, new ketchup, mustards, flour, coffee, sugars, crackers, salt, pepper to name a few must be restocked!
.
Now when we were up a bit ago, did I check to see what I had left there last year? Nope, didn't open a cupboard to see if I have coffee or any dry goods. I was too busy
just being happy to be there.
.
So today we leave to officially open up. Thank goodness for the inclinator. No carrying of supplies up to the deck. Can't wait.
.
See you next week!

10 comments :

Crispy said...

Enjoy your time opening up the cottage!! I would be blessing the inclinator too LOL

Crispy

Shirley said...

Hi Nanci,
What a clever gift to receive from your friend. Enjoy moving in to the cottage.
Shirley.x

Jocelyn said...

SO cute! Enjoy your cottage :-)

Leslie said...

aaahhh!! these are so cute

Anonymous said...

Tooooo cute! Love those puppies! See you on Saturday. We'll be arriving later in the afternoon - we'll wait for The Elder Daughter.
Can hardly wait!
Helen

Jennifer said...

Enjoy your time at the cottage! Those puppies are just too cute, aren't they.

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Cottage time!!! Yippee!! Enjoy!
Oh my those puppies are so cute and clever!

Sue-Anne said...

Love the flowers! Have fun at the cottage!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Now that's my kind of dog!!! Have fun at the cottage.

Micki said...

The puppies were so cute! Enjoy your time at the cottage. I know you will totally relax there.
Micki