Thursday, April 22, 2010

THE BEST PUPPIES!


I was sent these puppies by my bridge friend Barb. I couldn't resist posting them. Are these not the cutest ever ?
Abviously the mums are the largest of the large and the arranger is super talented.
.
She could probably do hand quilting too I'll bet.
.
We are off to the cottage so the past few days have been filled with getting supplies to stock the essentials for our coming season. I tell you that because I've not been looking at any quilting projects at all.
.
You know cottage loving and living is a tasking effort as one ages. Each season, new ketchup, mustards, flour, coffee, sugars, crackers, salt, pepper to name a few must be restocked!
.
Now when we were up a bit ago, did I check to see what I had left there last year? Nope, didn't open a cupboard to see if I have coffee or any dry goods. I was too busy
just being happy to be there.
.
So today we leave to officially open up. Thank goodness for the inclinator. No carrying of supplies up to the deck. Can't wait.
.
See you next week!

Post a Comment