Thursday, January 6, 2011

FROM THE NECK DOWN....SHE SAID

When a granddaughter who is a
natural at sewing asks to come
and hang out for the day....well
this is what results.

Tory came with an old bag that had seen better days so we decided to just try and copy one to the best of creativity that we had going that day.

There was a rule as I wanted to take the photo of her success which is lined in green and pink dots...using up the dots you know!

Don't take a photo of my head she said as she hadn't done her
hair! Do you remember those days? So that's why her head is cut off!


This is Tory with hair done and make up on!
Next time the bag will be quilted as she has a real flair for handling the sewing machine.

I am using Google Chrome, which has changed almost everything on my computer so there is a difference to my blog today.

Canada is in mourning today due to the Russians beating us last night 5-3 when we had a 3 nothing lead! OMG... you
should have heard all the programs this morning regarding the loss. Sad lesson for the young men who gave their all.

We are getting snow! It's looking so lovely out....till the salt trucks go by and the people start shoveling and of course the dogs run through the snow in the back yard.

5 comments :

Barb said...

Such a lovely girl.... if it was me, you would only be allowed to take a picture of my feet...HA!!

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

lovely bag and granddaughter! We might get snow on the weekend - if we do it will be the first for us for the winter season.
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Crispy said...

Cute bag and beautiful Granddaughter!! Sorry for the loss...my football team won the conference title inspite of having the worse record in the history of the NFL and still winning LOL.

Crispy

Shay said...

The bag turned out beautifully.

I have so many pictures of me that will never see the light of day so I completely understand her "from the neck down " request.

Leslie said...

sorry about the defeat!!! bummer...i love the bag you two worked up