Friday, May 2, 2008


Well here is Tory's quilt finished. I did the binding in the green with pink polka dots and it looks amazing. I did finish the binding by hand as I didn't want any seams in the binding. I am off to the cottage this weekend and will take it for a few weeks there before it goes to its final destination, Tory's bed. She is awaiting this with baited breath.
I am already thinking of the next one to do, but for the next week we are opening our cottage, and I shall be kept busy working and cleaning and getting ready for the family to come for the long weekend.
I am very pleased with this result, but the next one will be a bit different and a lot easier I think as this was a lot harder than the second one as the squares were smaller.

2 comments :

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt! I am sure the giftee will love it. You are doing wonderful work. Glad that your family likes what you are doing. That always helps keep one going. Just found your blog by way of crazy mom quilts. She really turns them out,doesn't she?

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom that is beautiful. Tory will love it. Did you take your machine to the cottage?