Friday, February 6, 2009

YOU CALL THIS SNOW?



Ok, I got some more photos of snow and I think that they were taken in northern Quebec. I don't know why but that's my thoughts from some of the shots.

I can't imagine this amount falling in Ontario even the north part of it, but some parts of Quebec do get humungus amounts and that's my story and I am sticking to it.

I had so many responses to the snow photos that I thought I would post a few more since I am working on a quilt and it's not ready to post as yet.

Imagine having to just throw the snow up over the snow bank and the path to the house is amazing. I do have one of the snow which blocks part of the window in the house. A later posting if possible.

So, for this Friday afternoon, with the temperatures becoming absolutely balmy, we are going into the plus temps by tomorrow and to almost 40 degrees F, and 6 celsius till Tuesday or Wednesday, I'm sure there will be flooding because we have snow everywhere.

Enjoy your weekend.



Post a Comment