Wednesday, March 18, 2009



This is my little gift from Caron Mosey. Included with this lovely piece of fabric is a card with her quilt,"Ocean Waves" This quilt measure 80 X 97 and contains over 2348 pieced triangles alone. Ok. This is amazing in itself, but having the photo of the quilt done in a card is so cool. Thank you Caron, this is my first gift.

I am going to finish that "victorian blocks" that I started. I, today purchased coordinating fabric to sash the blocks. We shall see.

Since today was bridge day, I didn't do any sewing but over the next few days the weather known as spring is leaving us and rain is forcast for the next few days.

I feel so sad about Natashia Richardson. My goodness, such a young woman and such a freaky accident and I just heard that she has been taken off life support. Her husband Liam Neeson at her side made this decision...so very very sad and my heart goes out to her family. 45 years old is too young to die.

1 comment :

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

Wow, now that was a surprise to surf to your blog and see my quilt and fabric! :) The fabric is what is left over from my Floral Star of Bethlehem quilt that I started in the 1980's and finished a few years ago. It is a pretty green, isn't it? Keep up the great blog, Nanci!

Your friend,
Caron