Saturday, April 11, 2009

AND THE WINNERS....ARE!

I put all the names in a bowl, I had 27 names of my friends of the past year who commented on my blogs and entered. I know it's not very many, but I so appreciate what was written each and every time.

Here are the winners...Anya, Caron, Trish, Karen, Lindsey, and Crispy. Please send me your addresses and I shall get to the post in the next few days and mail your gifts.

I hope you enjoy them. There is no grand prize winner, and I have the gifts put together and the 6 names will go into the bowl with the 6 prizes and that's how you get your prize.

Have a Happy Easter Weekend.

9 comments :

Crispy said...

Holey Moley, I actually won something??? How fun is that!! I look forward to recieving my little gifty LOL.

Crispy

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

thank you - I rarely win these give aways and only have won one. I will send my address in an email.Looking forward to seeing what I won!
Karen
http://karensquilting.com/blog/

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just learned of Quilter's Blog (don't know where I have been)....then found this posting so thought I'd come over to check it out. I scrolled to see the rules of giveaway because I'm always curious and just having done a couple myself.....I was pleased to see that somebody else had my thoughts exactly! "Only open to those that have posted to your blog the last year" Good for you! However....I did meet a bunch of new bloggers and see some wonderful blogs that are now considered some more of my favorites.....So on one hand a good thing...and the other I'd have missed out. Enjoy your Easter weekend.

Anya said...

Thank you so much for your generosity, Nanci. Your blog is a joy to read. I'll send you an email with my address. Have a wonderful Easter weekend!

Unknown said...

Well the odds were very good. I had 6 gifts, and 27 entries...good odds. I am looking forward to next 100 posts and new friends too.
Thanks for being there you winners and losers too!

Lindsey said...

GET OUT!!!! ME! I can't believe it!

Mamis said...

Happy Easter!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Hi PIF friend, would you please send me your address? thanks!!!

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh and of course congrats to the winners!!