Monday, February 1, 2010

A WHITE HOUSE IS CHANGING COLOURS!





We have been living in this white house for the past four years, and although I am loving the white, we really need to add colour in our space.


When my sweetie decided last week that this was it. "We need COLOUR!" Well I just didn't argue, so we have the painter here this morning to start the process of painting the whole house.

As you can see from the photos that I do like white. My daughter, who is into colours actually approved of our choices. Surprse, surprise!




I don't know how many of you have bold colour choices in your life, but me, I like it simple. We have an affinity to this bit of soft yellow that we have used for most of our houses and even at the cottage, so of course it was included in this house too.



As you can see from the layout of the house, it's pretty open plan and not too many walls in the main part of the house.


Black , white and creams is what we have been using so these colours will certainly go with our choices I think.




Since I was only a bit involved in colour choices, I think the credit definitely will go to my sweetie.


I'm quilting in the basement to keep out of the way!
Post a Comment