Sunday, March 27, 2011

FAVOURITE THINGS FRIDAY (POSTED SUNDAY)

 I'm late as usual....too many things on my mind.   We have sold our house in the city.

It happened so quickly that this mind is out of control with what to do now.  We sold in 24 hours, didn't think too much except that a bidding war happened and we got such a good price.  Could not refuse type of thing...

So forgive me. 

I am making a nine patch once again, was looking for variations on said pattern when I happened on this awesome blog.

http://patchworkannie.blogspot.com/  of course this gal is Australian which shouldn't surprise any of those of us that follow that bunch.

She only has two, count the number two followers!  Such a surprise!
I now am number two by the way.

Look at this clever baby pouch made from old jeans.  Now isn't she worth a boo?  I tell you her quilting is different and I love her colour sense.

So give her a visit. 

As to the house thing, we will be off to the cottage in a month, so we are putting the house stuffs in storage till we decide what to do with our life.  Ah the decisions to make!

11 comments :

Leslie said...

she has awesome quilts...i followed your lead and became follower number 3.

Larri said...

Thanks for the new site...a great favourite! I'm now follower #4. :o)

Congratulations on the quick sale of your home. Our first place sold in 4 days. Our heads were spinning, so I know exactly how out-of-sorts you might feel. Hope all goes well. Happy FTF! :o)

Shay said...

I love quilts made from scraps and using recycled materials is a great idea. I believe I read a blog a while back where the person was only using recycled materials to make quilts for a whole year. (I couldnt do that )

Congratulations on the sale of your house. That doesnt give you much time to reflect though!

Pokey said...

I'll join it, also just like I follow you, my dear! I do hope for happy things to come in your decisions regarding your home and future.
:-}pokey

Vicki @ DottyJane said...

Congratulations on your house sale! Life takes interesting turns, doesn't it?

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Wow - amazing that your house sold so fast - congratulations. Just in time for visiting at the cottage.

Vivian said...

Wow, my house selling in a month would be a dream for me. Can't wait to see what you guys decide to do. Enjoy!

Jennifer said...

It will be interesting to see what you decide to buy and where you end up living! At least you have your cottage, so you won't be homeless.

Anonymous said...

Nanci,
WOW! You do not do anything in half measures. The adventure begins. Talk with you soon.
Helen (your PT)

Crispy said...

WOW what a shocker!! It's wonderful that you have gotten a great price....gotta love price wars when you are on the receiving end. I hope the purchase of your new home will go smoothly :0)

Crispy

Penny said...

OMG, I can't believe what I just read....Eastern Ontario,you would love it girl. Good luck with putting 1/2 your life in storage.