Sunday, March 27, 2011

FAVOURITE THINGS FRIDAY (POSTED SUNDAY)

 I'm late as usual....too many things on my mind.   We have sold our house in the city.

It happened so quickly that this mind is out of control with what to do now.  We sold in 24 hours, didn't think too much except that a bidding war happened and we got such a good price.  Could not refuse type of thing...

So forgive me. 

I am making a nine patch once again, was looking for variations on said pattern when I happened on this awesome blog.

http://patchworkannie.blogspot.com/  of course this gal is Australian which shouldn't surprise any of those of us that follow that bunch.

She only has two, count the number two followers!  Such a surprise!
I now am number two by the way.

Look at this clever baby pouch made from old jeans.  Now isn't she worth a boo?  I tell you her quilting is different and I love her colour sense.

So give her a visit. 

As to the house thing, we will be off to the cottage in a month, so we are putting the house stuffs in storage till we decide what to do with our life.  Ah the decisions to make!
Post a Comment