Tuesday, April 12, 2011
THANK YOU WALMART!
I added the black to it and sewed 6 strips together of part of the strips.
I'm making this for a boy so I didn't add the girlie stuff.
I then cut 11" blocks, added another black strip to opposite strips.
This is just a sample of what I may end up with.
This now measures about 36" wide and with a large border to be determined, I've got an easy strippie quilt which looks amazing if I do say so myself!
I used part of the jellies you see here on the right. Cost about $10.00 each and I have enough to make a few more easy strippie quilts to finish at the cottage.
The Missouri Star Quilt Co. must be thanked for showing this easy quilt.
They have so many tutorials for easy fun sewing. I'm hooked!