Thursday, December 4, 2008

GREAT IDEAS



http://www.tipnut.com/ has the most amazing tips and ideas for whatever skills you want to apply. I can't remember how I found this site either. But it was here that I think I found that waterbottle pattern. There is so much out there on the web that something happens and I add it to a favourite and then can't remember how I got there...It's a brain thing.



Well Kel couldn't stand it, she put her tree up in the family room and is starting to do her Christmas decorating. She always gets into it and I love what she does, but can't do the decorating thing because I am a bit claustraphobic and eventually all that "stuff" just starts to crowd in on me. But we do have a couple of wreaths for the door and a huge tree which we are planning to put up this year. When we looked at the tree through the eyes of the camera we thought the lights were wonkie and laughed because in the room the tree looks amazing. Her little kiddies that she minds just loved it.

Wow the sun is shining today and I am going for a walk while it's out there. So so many days without sunshine here in Whitby that it's really depressing me. I need the sunshine to keep me sharp and cheery. I tell my bridge group that I practice being "sharp" and after the laughter dies down they continue to let me play.

No comments :