Friday, September 17, 2010

FAVOURITE THINGS FRIDAY

I was reading the blog "Quilting in my Pyjamas"
which I do too don't you? Anyway she has this
thing that she does on Fridays...


It doesn't have to be serious, which hers is as serious as she can possibly be, which is always funny anyway, but here's my first thing.

Sunrise! I love sunrises at the cottage. It's a quiet time of the day, the lake is usually quite calm, the colours are always different depending on the season, and my little hummers are always starving at this time of the day.

This is when I hear loons, more often hearing than seeing because this lake has so many echos
that carry for miles.

I often take my coffee, sit on the deck and admire nature around us and count my blessings
that we found this magical place ten years ago.

This is my first Favourite Friday posting.
Post a Comment