Monday, January 31, 2011

NEW COMPUTER!

I bought a new computer on the weekend.  Acer, pretty basic.  I'm like the dog and can't see how to work it for the life of me!

The keys are in different places, so I keep doing this...\\\\ because the capitalizing icon is to the left of that \\\.  I also have a caluclator on this thing, so the keyboard is over a bit from my last one.

But, let me tell you...\\\\\\\I bought it at Future Shop in Oshawa, about 15 minutes drive from my home.  Chris, the salesperson was wonderful in dealing with a woman who basically blogs, emails, and seaches for quilting stuff.

I am having fun with it till the geeky guy named Bob  comes over to put the photos in pictures, the favourites in their spot, the emails entered.  Can't wait.

So to Chris at Future Shop, thanks, and Acer for giving me a large screen, wahoo!

5 comments :

Shay said...

You wont know yourself with a new computer. I got so excited when we had one purpose built last year.

Go girl!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO NANCI! We love this new computer of ours. Even "Himself" thinks that it is fabulous. We bought Jackson an Acer last Christmas and he loves it.Talk soon!
Helen

Jennifer said...

Nothing like a new toy, is there! We bought a new one late last year and it is fantabulous.

Susan In Texas said...

I'm sure you'll love your new computer, though probably not as much as you love your dog. 8) We're waiting here in Texas for the storm of the decade. blech I hate ice storms. I already told my boss I wouldn't be in tomorrow if it's icy. No one in Texas knows how to drive on ice. Sounds like it's going to be really bad up north, though. Lots and lots of snow. ick

Happy quilting,
Susan in Texas

Crispy said...

We will forgive any typos as you get comfortable with your new computer keyboard :0) I had a horrible time with my sister's lap top when I was in Seattle. The keys are so much closer together I couldn't get my fingers to work right :0)

Crispy