Tuesday, November 18, 2008

MY SHELVES COMPLETED


Finally yesterday afternoon Jerry finished the shelves for my sewing needs. They just look fantastic and with the white shelving it makes the area look so bright.
I spent the early part of this morning "staging" it just to look at it on the computer. I hope to fill up the left side with quilts and even the cherished ones from my aunt. I found another this morning which is very raggedy and will need some repairing it. It's a log cabin of some kind which my grandmother and great aunt did so many years ago. I'm going to put a new binding on it and fix it the best I can.
Well I did fix the measurements that I failed to notice when cutting out the new quilt, and put it together yesterday while Jerry was finishing the shelves. He said it was one of his favorites. Great! I am off to Kelly's today to see how she is coming with Courts's room since she's in Florida training, her mother will surprise her when she comes home in two weeks.
I have tools and am ready to do the best I can to help her. So off I go.
Post a Comment