Wednesday, December 17, 2008

LITTLE CHRISTMAS TREES


Aren't these cute? I found them at www.thesmallobjectsstenopad.com It's a free tutorial and they can be made with very little fabric. I just couldn't believe how simple they were to make and if one didn't glue them like these are done but velcroed, or buttonholed to lay them flat after the season, well they just make great gifts.
I have found a few cute things by going to www.tipnut.com where they seem to find all these cute items online and then post them for us to just go and look.
I had a request for the bowls and should have given the link at the time, but since I have a hard time doing all the cutesy things, I didn't.
I also meant to add someone to my list of sites I visit regularly and deleted the whole thing. What a drag that was and the panic that what would happen if I didn't remember all the names.
I am still trying to get that together without stress.
The Bridge Club is having its luncheon today and Dawn and I were to bring the ham, so easy for us this year, but with Dawn's hubby just having had a lung operation for cancer, she didn't think she should attend. Afterall he may be coming home today and it is bridge day so she had to make the choice.....she chose to bring him home by car rather than having him take the Go Train.....Just kidding, it's a no brainer for her. She'll be glad to have him home, and I tell you she had more ways to get to downtown Toronto. Every day for the past week she'd tell me how she travelled...she loved the sites. So funny.
I am off to prepare the ham for the luncheon.
Oh and by the way, I have started sour dough bread starter. I beat it again today-3rd day- and it looks ok, smells yeasty, but I thought it should rise some...oh well tomorrow is dday, when I make a loaf of sour dough bread.
Still no sun and it snowed last night. This has been a depressing couple of weeks weather wise, bring on the sun for Christmas at least...

No comments :