Friday, March 27, 2009

I'M SEEING DOTS BEFORE MY EYES!



Fabricland has a 50% sale on this weekend for members, so I went this morning and bought these dots. I just love dots and I am already planning what I will do with them!

The shop was packed and they didn't have the quilting thread that I wanted which would have been 50% off and they back ordered it for me! I was so pleased with their courtesy.

While I was shopping I also managed to find the current Better Homes quilting book. $10.00 plus for the little sucker! I am going to check and see if I can get a lot of the contents online. I kept thinking what fabrics I could have bought for that amount. Yeah I love the magazine, but, it's a big price with the taxes and all.

I also made a huge goof while supposedly adding to my blogger list and made a mistake and then to make matters worse, I deleted all my list! I am going to spend a lot of time over the next few days and add everyone back. Don't ask me how I did it, but I did. I, believe it or not have done this before, and vowed to be more careful, and just did it again! What a goof I am.

The doctor gave me a clean bill of health regarding my little skin cancer thing and said it looked well on its way to full recovery without leaving a scar. As if I really cared, however am glad it's looking good. It's only because it was so itchy that I had him look at it, so he's a good guy today in my books.

I am off to quilt for the day even though it is sunny out and it's truly feeling like spring. There are a group of boys of all ages in the park playing basketball. It's a sure sign when that happens.

Have a great weekend.



8 comments :

Jane's Fabrics and Quilts said...

Oh I love yor dots and what a deal!!

Millie said...

I love all the dot fabrics you got. And I am happy to hear you got a clean bill of health back.

I made so many bloopers on my blog too. Deleted my first blog, then the one I have now deleted my blog list too and my followers list. So I hear you and I did the same thing. Good luck on getting everything back.

Crispy said...

Great Fabrics Nanci!! Also HOORAY for the clean bill of health....I understand itching means it's healing well.

So far I haven't deleted anything from my blog by accident....so far LOL.

Crispy

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Happy to hear about your doctor's appointment. Your dot fabric is so cute...can't wait to see what you'll be making with it.
~Karen~

Jocelyn said...

So sorry to hear about your blogger glitch. I am so computer challenged that I am always so nervous about clicking new buttons. Glad to hear the good report from your Dr. That is enough to make for a good day!

Jocelyn

kelly said...

Great news about the "thing" Mom...xoxoxox

Quiltgal said...

I love the polka dots. Enjoy your day quilting. Glad you got a clean bill of health.

Dionne said...

Your fabric is so cute, it will look lovely on a new project. I'm so glad to hear your appt went well!
Cheers,
Dionne
PS - $10 is a lot for a mag!