Monday, September 21, 2009

DON'T EVEN ASK!




Don't even ask how stupid I am! I have been trying to download photos since last week only to realize just this minute that I must have pressed the "edit html" button on the blog and then did something else and lost the ability to download photos.


OMG! I have been so frustrated, even deleted Picasa from the computer (am going to reinstal) and can't even mention how many times I tried to post a photo!



Oky doky then. See the little houses? Well I happened to mention to Helen that I had seen this little house quilt on Crazy Mom Quilts and said that I thought this was the cutest thing for her granddaughter who loves little houses and paper dolls! So of course, she has been "playing house " this weekend. Her creative juices are in full swing when it comes to her grandkids. I just love the houses and she has her templates of course and is so organized. After I post this, I am on my way over to her cottage to see what else she's doing! I can walk over because the
neighbours who don't like us to walk on the island aren't there so we are all enjoying the path .


The second photo is fabric that I purchased last time in the city to make a couple of quilts for the boys in my heart! I haven't a clue what I'm going to do but, I had Alex (granddaughter) pick this out. I also have red to add to it. Man, what I do should be called disorganized creative quilting! Honestly, why do I do that? Anyway, the boys will be pleased to get "boy" quilts for their laps.

The little westie pillow was done by Helen for my sweetie! He helped her sweetie put in a new shower at her cottage and since we have the wonder dog Wilson, she made this little gem!

Iam finishing a coin quilt which I am stippling quite close together. It's the swanky Chez Moi from Moda. Gosh that company sure puts together lovely stuff. I should have that ready in a couple of days.


It's great to be back in blogland as you know, you all make my days complete!

4 comments :

Jennifer said...

Cute little houses! I reckon we are all doing well with our blogs, it's definitely a learning experience isn't it?

Barb said...

Live and Learn!!! sorry for the frustrations...love the houses, material and doggy....

Crispy said...

Oh Nanci, I'm so sorry you've had such troubles with the photos. I always type my blog in the edit mode and so far have lucked out and haven't messed up LOL. Love those cute wonky house!! Also, I believe a quilter is not really creative unless they make a bit mess LOL.

Crispy

Kelly said...

WHAT is with the pillow????


;)